LCP's New Generation Primary French Resource Files provide the non-specialist primary French teachers with ready-to-use French lesson plans, medium term plans and lively activities.
Each unit ensures coherence and progression through the activities and contains a detailed medium-term plan with clear learning objectives.
- a ring-binder of ready-to-use of primary French lesson plans, medium term plans and activity sheets that will save you hours of preparation and planning
- two CDs featuring:
- Picture Bank – a wide variety of animated, interactive slides with vocabulary read aloud by a native speaker - perfect for whole-class teaching with a whiteboard and ideal for introducing and revising a topic
- FlashPics – 100 electronic flashcards great for teaching essential vocabulary. They can be easily printed out to use in games
- a pronunciation guide, featuring all of the vocabulary used in the course, read aloud by native speakers, offering vital support for the non-specialist
- a number of lively French songs, all with karaoke versions that the class can sing along to, guaranteed to make French fun in your classroom!
- an electronic version of the whole file, including the activity sheets